Monday, November 12, 2007

Gadget of the Month

I cannot stand road trips or any trip in the car for that matter. My seatbelt is so uncomfortable and always manages to gouge a gash in my neck not to mention the how it just does not sit right across my chest. I was so frustrated with this problem that I decided to search the web to see if there was something to help alleviate these problems. Beleive or not I found some. Several of them had gadgets for your seatbelt but cost between $7-$12. Thats alot of money. But I came across one that looked so simple and was very reasonably priced that I decided to try it and it WORKED!! I could not believe something so simple as a small strip of velcro could make such a HUGE difference in how I felt when in my seatbelt. It really does keep the seatbelt off your neck without compromising safety. It is intended only for adults so please don't try this with your kids! Check out this site and give it a try. You'll love the difference! www.seatbeltstay.com

No comments: