Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Earning Pay at Home

I started this blog while sitting at home on medical leave. I wanted to share thoughts and experiences with people and have them share theirs with me. While surfing, I found something that I think might work on making a few extra bucks at home and I did not have to pay money to get it. I completed One sponsor offer (I paid $1.97 shipping charge) and ProjectPayday gave me the tools I needed to start earning a few dollars or who knows, you might like the offer and keep the products you signed up for. Either way ProjectPayday was the first site that I found that offered me a way to make money without asking me to give money. ProjectPayday will offer you two options to join the program. You can complete a sponsors offer or you can pay to join. They have more than one option on making money and if you have time to invest, try it. I also looked up a scam report and did not find anything on Project Payday. Several reports rated it as one of the best ways to make some extra cash. You could probably turn it into a business but I suggest you try more than one way to earn a paycheck. There are some good affiliate sites that would work. Please remember, no one gets rich quick...if they do I would find it questionable or how they are doing it questionable. Just research carefully and try not to purchase into a program with your emotions. If it sounds to good to be true, then it is. Take a day to think about it. Research the program you chose. See if there are any scam reports or lawsuits against the company. I just know it was the first thing I ever did on the internet that cost me less than $2.00. If your interested, I have a link below for ProjectPayday and let me know how it works for you!!

No comments: